How to Upload Single Products to WooCommerce
WooCommerce has gained popularity as the world’s most popular e-commerce platform. It is incredibly adaptable, economical, and simple to use even for beginners.
However, the prospect of setting up WooCommerce on their own intimidates a lot of newbies. how to set up WooCommerce correctly and how to get started with WooCommerce.
To add a single product to your WooCommerce store, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the “Products” section.
- Click on the “Add Product” button.
- Enter the product’s name, description, and any other relevant details in the “Product Data” section.
- In the “Product Data” section, select the product type (simple, variable, etc.) and enter the price and any necessary variations.
- In the “Product Images” section, click on the “Set product image” button to select an image for the product. You can also add additional images by clicking on the “Add Product Gallery Images” button.
- In the “Product Categories” section, select the categories that you want the product to be a part of.
- Click on the “Publish” button to add the product to your store.
Before you can add products to your store, you will need to set up your payment and shipping options in your WooCommerce settings.
eComVA Wiki guides you through how to set up WooCommerce with step-by-step instructions. We will also guide you on how to bulk upload or upload single products and other useful resources to help you grow your store.