How to Optimize Products on BigCommerce
The goal of a business owner is to increase or optimize their conversion rate with almost every action they take. After all, even if you purchase advertisements across the internet and attract massive amounts of traffic, your money will be lost if none of those visitors convert. eComVA Wiki is helping you understand the behaviors of these customers, here are a few tips to optimize your BigCommerce Store:
- Product Titles: Ensure that your product titles are descriptive, concise, and keyword-rich. This will help your products show up in search results and make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.
- Product Descriptions: Write detailed product descriptions that accurately describe the product’s features, benefits, and specifications. Be sure to use keywords in your descriptions to improve search engine optimization.
- Product Images: Use high-quality images that clearly show the product from multiple angles. Consider adding zoom functionality so customers can get a closer look.
- Product Reviews: Encourage customers to leave reviews of your products. This will help build trust with potential customers and improve your search engine optimization.
- Product Categories: Make sure your products are assigned to the correct categories to make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.
- Product URLs: Use descriptive and keyword-rich URLs for each of your products. This will help improve search engine optimization and make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for.
You can follow these tips to start with the optimization of your e-Commerce store to improve your chances of attracting more customers and increasing sales.