How to Upload Bulk Products to BigCommerce
Over 95,000 websites are currently built on BigCommerce. It is noticed that BigCommerce provides an efficient and feasible E-commerce solution that helps you last in the market for long-Term.
To add multiple products to your BigCommerce store in bulk using a CSV file, follow these steps:
Prepare a CSV file containing all of the product information that you want to import. The CSV file should include the product name, SKU, price, and any other relevant details. You can also include information such as product images, categories, and attributes
- Log in to your BigCommerce control panel.
- From the dashboard, click on “Products” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Import” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and select the CSV file that you prepared in step 1.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed to the mapping screen.
- In the mapping screen, match the columns in your CSV file to the corresponding fields in BigCommerce.
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the import process.
- If there are any errors with the import, you will be alerted and given the option to download a CSV file with the errors highlighted. Correct the errors in your original CSV file and re-upload it.
- If there are no errors, your products will be imported and added to your store.
It’s a good idea to create a backup of your store before importing products in bulk, just in case something goes wrong. You can do this by going to “Advanced Settings” > “Backup Points” in your BigCommerce control panel.
BigCommerce has a fair amount of unique models that can help you design a layout for your online store. You can use it to market your store’s physical and digital products. You will also find it simpler to commercialize your brand, and upload single products, and bulk products online!