How to Upload Bulk Products to Shopify
It might seem like a big task but it isn’t that difficult to add Single or Bulk products to Shopify. eComVA Wiki assists you with solutions that help you get the most out of your Shopify store online. Whether you run a Shopify or Magento Store online, We are here to help you get started.
To add multiple products to your Shopify store in bulk using a CSV file, follow these steps:
From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on “Products” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Import” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and select the CSV file that contains your product information.
- Click on the “Upload file” button to begin the import process.
- If there are any errors with the import, you will be alerted and given the option to download a CSV file with the errors highlighted. Correct the errors in your original CSV file and re-upload it.
- If there are no errors, your products will be imported and added to your store.
Note: Your CSV file should contain the following information for each product: title, body (description), vendor, type, tags, published (set to TRUE to publish the product), option1 name, option1 value, option2 name, option2 value, etc. (for variants), and price. You can also include additional information such as product images, variants, and collections.
It’s also a good idea to create a backup of your store before importing products in bulk, just in case something goes wrong. You can do this by going to “Settings” > “Export” in your Shopify admin dashboard.
Looking at a lot of information at once can be overwhelming, however, eComVa Wiki’s Solutions provide you just with the right information that helps you generate a maximum output for your online store.