How to Create a Seller Account on Walmart
Are you trying to get your products into Walmart Stores but don’t know where to begin? Or do you want your product’s visibility to Walmart’s online shoppers? To get started, all you need to do is register as a Walmart Seller.
Below mentioned are the steps you need to follow to become a seller on Walmart:
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace website (https://seller.walmart.com/) and click on the “Create an account” button.
- Follow the prompts to create a new seller account, including entering your business information and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Once your account is set up, you can start adding products to your store by clicking on the “Add a Product” button in your seller dashboard.
- Enter the product’s details, including the title, description, price, and any relevant information such as product images and categories.
- Click on the “Save” button to add the product to your store.
Before you can start selling on Walmart, you will need to complete the registration process and provide additional information about your business, such as your business name, address, and tax information. You will also need to set up your payment and shipping options.
You should consider Walmart as an ideal marketplace for getting your products into stores. eComVA gives you an insight into all the technicalities that Walmart includes for anyone to start selling!