How to Create a Store on Amazon
Over 30,000 small and medium-sized enterprises from every state in the U.S. and more than 130 different countries are served by Amazon Stores. Over 250 million products have been sold by these companies to over 70 million clients overall. Your small to midsize business can grow its brand and attract new clients with the help of Amazon Stores. Follow these steps to create an Amazon Store:
- Go to the Amazon Services website (https://services.amazon.com/) and click on the “Sell on Amazon” button.
- Select the option to “Sell as a Professional” (note that this option requires a monthly subscription fee).
- Click on the “Sign up now” button and follow the prompts to create a new Amazon seller account.
- Once your account is set up, you can start adding products to your store by clicking on the “Add a Product” button in your seller dashboard.
- Enter the product’s details, including the title, description, price, and any relevant information such as product images and categories.
- Click on the “Save and Finish” button to add the product to your store.
Before you can start selling on Amazon, you will need to complete the registration process and provide additional information about your business, such as your business name, address, and tax information. You will also need to set up your payment and shipping options.
Small businesses who want to build an e-commerce website have an affordable alternative in Amazon Stores. One advantage of running a small business is the connection you have to the local community and the items you produce. You can do this by developing a strong brand identity that will help your business. The eComVA Wiki also offers advice on a variety of other topics to help you launch your business on Amazon, including how to become an Amazon seller.