How to Create a Seller Account on Flipkart
As a seller on Flipkart, you have the chance to expand your consumer base and access new revenue streams for your company. But becoming a seller on Flipkart involves more than just posting a few product information and waiting for a few sales to start coming in. To create a seller account on Flipkart, follow these steps:
- Go to the Flipkart website (https://www.flipkart.com/) and click on the “Sell on Flipkart” button at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Get Started” button and follow the prompts to create a new seller account, including entering your personal and business information and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Once your account is set up, you can start adding products to your store by clicking on the “Add a Product” button in your seller dashboard.
- Enter the product’s details, including the title, description, price, and any relevant information such as product images and categories.
- Click on the “Save” button to add the product to your store.
Before you can start selling on Flipkart, you will need to complete the registration process and provide additional information about your business, such as your business name, address, and tax information. You will also need to set up your payment and shipping options.
Selling on Flipkart can be a really great way to reach a large audience and make some good revenue for your business, make sure to follow the tips at eComVA Wiki to start selling online.