How to Create a Wholesale Seller Account on Amazon
The magnitude of Amazon’s targeted audience is probably the benefit that stands out the most, but it’s still important to highlight. When you offer your products on Amazon, you have access to a sizable client base that has already been created. Becoming a Seller on Amazon involves some easy steps:
- Go to the Amazon Services website (https://services.amazon.com/) and click on the “Sell on Amazon” button.
- Select the option to “Sell as a Professional” (note that this option requires a monthly subscription fee).
- Click on the “Sign up now” button and follow the prompts to create a new Amazon seller account.
- Once your account is set up, you can start adding products to your store by clicking on the “Add a Product” button in your seller dashboard.
- Enter the product’s details, including the title, description, price, and any relevant information such as product images and categories.
- In the “Inventory” tab, click on the “Add a new offer” button and select the “Wholesale” option.
- Enter the wholesale price and minimum order quantity for the product.
- Click on the “Save and Finish” button to add the product to your store.
Before you can start selling on Amazon, you will need to complete the registration process and provide additional information about your business, such as your business name, address, and tax information. You will also need to set up your payment and shipping options.
Amazon allows you to list products in up to 40 categories. Becoming a Seller on Amazon or Creating a Store on Amazon can prove to be extremely beneficial in today’s times.