How to Upload Bulk Products to WooCommerce
eComVA Wiki Guides you through all the big and small steps that you need to undergo to maintain your store online in Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc.
To add multiple products to your WooCommerce store in bulk using a CSV file, follow these steps:
Prepare a CSV file containing all of the product information that you want to import. The CSV file should include the product name, description, price, and any other relevant details. You can also include information such as product images, categories, and attributes.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the “Products” section.
- Click on the “Import” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and select the CSV file that you prepared in step 1.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed to the mapping screen.
- In the mapping screen, match the columns in your CSV file to the corresponding fields in WooCommerce.
- Click on the “Run the Importer” button to begin the import process.
- If there are any errors with the import, you will be alerted and given the option to download a CSV file with the errors highlighted. Correct the errors in your original CSV file and re-upload it.
- If there are no errors, your products will be imported and added to your store.
It’s a good idea to create a backup of your store before importing products in bulk, just in case something goes wrong. You can do this by using a plugin such as UpdraftPlus or by manually exporting your data from the WordPress dashboard.
WooCommerce is booming because of it’s functionalities and multiple updates that it gives business owners regularly. You can very well optimize your WooCommerce store to get the best out of it.https://youtu.be/ZY5i1segT4Q