How to Create Account on Google Adwords
Google created the internet advertising platform known as Google AdWords, for the creation, management, and optimization of online advertising campaigns throughout the web, including Google search results in pages and the Google Display Network, it provides a wide range of tools and services. Starting can be a little trickier now than it used to be. You’ll need to decide on the type of account you want and make sure your verifications are prepared. This article will walk you through the process of creating a Google AdWords account step-by-step. To create an account on Google Ads, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Ads website at https://ads.google.com/home/
- Click on the “Start Now” button.
- Enter your email address and website address.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your country, time zone, and currency preferences.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be asked to set up your first ad campaign. Follow the steps provided to create your ad campaign.
- Set up your billing information to start running your ad campaign.
Advertising on Google Ads can help you maximize your profit and generate maximum ROI for your business. To advertise on Google Ads, you need to have a valid payment method associated with your account, such as a credit card or a bank account. Also, ensure that you comply with Google’s policies and guidelines for running ads