How to create Facebook ads manager account
Having an Ads manager account will help to create, edit, and monitor your campaign from a centralized source. If you have the right permissions you get to target the audience based on their behavior, interests, demographics, and more data as required. Here are the steps to create a Facebook Ads Manager account:
- Go to the Facebook Ads Manager website at https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager/.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Enter your email address and click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your first and last name, then create a password for your account.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Facebook will prompt you to create a new ad account or connect to an existing one. Choose “Create a New Ad Account”.
- Enter your account details, including your country, currency, time zone, and payment method.
- Click the “Create Ad Account” button.
- Facebook will prompt you to create your first ad campaign. Follow the prompts to create your campaign, set your budget, and target your audience.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you can start creating and running ads in Facebook Ads Manager. It’s important to note that you’ll need to have a Facebook account to create an Ads Manager account. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you’ll need to create one before you can create an Ads Manager account. Also, you get budget control to handle the budget, adjust bids, and get real-time updates about the investment. This gives you freedom to test different strategies within your budget and bring better revenue for your business.