How to share Facebook business manager access
Facebook enables users to share access with others users and decide their roles to maintain control over the assets. There are chances that some business owners have multiple ad accounts or pages which can be easily managed through this feature. To share access to your Facebook Business Manager account, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Business Manager account and click on the “Business Settings” option in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on “People” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Add People” button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add and select the role you want to assign them (Admin, Advertiser, Analyst, etc.).
- Click on the “Next” button and select the ad accounts, Pages, and other assets you want to give them access to.
- Choose the level of access you want to give them for each asset (Admin, Advertiser, or Analyst).
- Click on the “Invite” button to send the invitation to the person you want to add.
- The person you invited will receive an email inviting them to accept the invitation and create a Facebook Business Manager account if they don’t already have one.
- Once they accept the invitation, they will be able to access the assets you gave them access to by logging into their own Facebook Business Manager account.
Note that when you give someone access to your Facebook Business Manager account, they will be able to see and make changes to the assets you give them access to. Therefore, you should only give access to people you trust and who need access to perform their job responsibilities.
The Facebook business manager is proven to be beneficial to collaborate with teams, agencies, and other parties to ensure a streamlined process. Also, managing the permissions ensure that only authorized users can make updates in the ad campaign.