How to Link Account on Google adwords
Google Ad Word requires an account to link to before you can start advertising on it, It allows you to start advertising your brand on google. Linking your account makes it easier for you to keep track of your assets and campaigns. You can advertise and manage your campaigns easily when you link an account to your Google Ad words. To link an account on Google Ads, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com/home/
- Click on the “Tools & Settings” menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Under the “Setup” section, select “Linked accounts“.
- Click on the blue “+” button to add a new account.
- Choose the type of account you want to link, such as a Google Analytics account or a YouTube channel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to the account you want to link and grant permission to link the accounts.
- Once the accounts are linked, you can access the linked account’s data and use it for your Google Ads campaigns.
Linking an account with your Google Ad words is a no-brainer, However the process can be a bit intimidating, You can always refer to eComVA Wiki for a detailed guide on everything about Google Ad words. Different types of accounts may have different linking processes. Google Ads provides additional information and guidance on how to link specific types of accounts.