How to Upload Bulk Products on Etsy
Uploading bulk products on Etsy can be a time-consuming process, but it can be made easier by using a spreadsheet to manage your product information. Here’s how to upload bulk products on Etsy:
- Prepare a spreadsheet: Create a spreadsheet with columns for product title, description, price, shipping information, tags, and images. Fill in the information for each of your products.
- Save the spreadsheet as a CSV file: Save the spreadsheet as a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file, which can be uploaded to Etsy.
- Go to the Etsy import page: Log in to your Etsy account and go to the “Listings” tab. Click on the “Import” button to go to the import page.
- Upload the CSV file: Click on the “Choose File” button and select the CSV file that you saved in step 2.
- Map the columns: Map the columns in the CSV file to the fields in the Etsy product listing, such as product title, description, price, shipping information, tags, and images.
- Review the information: Review the information to make sure that it is correct and accurate.
- Import the products: Click the “Import” button to upload the bulk products to Etsy.
By following these steps, you can upload bulk products to Etsy and start selling to customers all over the world. It’s important to note that Etsy has limitations on the number of product listings that can be imported at once, so you may need to break up your bulk product upload into smaller batches if you have a large number of products.