How to Upload Bulk Products on Amazon
Listing products on the platform is a process that may sound confusing but it’s straightforward when you follow the below mentioned steps precisely. To add multiple products to your Amazon store in bulk using a CSV file, follow these steps:
Prepare a CSV file containing all of the product information that you want to import. The CSV file should include the product name, description, price, and any other relevant details. You can also include information such as product images, categories, and attributes.
- Log in to your Amazon seller account and click on the “Inventory” tab.
- Click on the “Import Products” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and select the CSV file that you prepared in step 1.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed to the mapping screen.
- In the mapping screen, match the columns in your CSV file to the corresponding fields in Amazon.
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the import process.
- If there are any errors with the import, you will be alerted and given the option to download a CSV file with the errors highlighted. Correct the errors in your original CSV file and re-upload it.
- If there are no errors, your products will be imported and added to your store.
It’s a good idea to create a backup of your store before importing products in bulk, just in case something goes wrong. You can do this by exporting your data from the Amazon seller dashboard.
Once you know the steps, adding products to Amazon Seller Central is simple. No matter what business model you use on Amazon, after reading this article, you ought to be an expert at placing things for sale.