How to Create an Instagram Collection Ads Campaign
This helps to display multiple products in a single ad and users can explore them with a single click. It provides detailed analytics and reporting to optimize the campaigns for specific requirements. Here are the steps to create an Instagram Collection Ads campaign:
- Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account (https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/).
- Click on the “Create” button to start a new campaign.
- Choose your marketing objective, such as “Brand Awareness,” “Traffic,” or “Conversions.”
- Give your campaign a name and select the Instagram account that you want to use for the campaign.
- Set up your ad set by selecting your target audience, placements, budget, schedule, and optimization settings.
- Select “Collection” as the ad format.
- Choose the cover image or video that will represent your collection. This should be a high-quality image or video that captures the essence of your collection.
- Add products to your collection by selecting them from your product catalog. You can choose up to 50 products for your collection.
- Arrange the products in the order you want them to appear in the collection.
- Write your ad copy, including a headline and a description. Make sure your copy is clear and concise.
- Select a call-to-action button that encourages people to take action, such as “Learn More” or “Shop Now.”
- Preview your ad to make sure everything looks correct.
- Finally, submit your ad for review and wait for it to be approved.
By following these steps, you can create an Instagram Collection Ads campaign that will help you showcase your products and encourage people to take action on Instagram. Creating visually appealing and engaging ads will build a stronger reputation for your business.