How to Create Instagram Carousel Ads Campaign
This increases creativity to display multiple images and videos in a single ad. If you have an expert they will display it in a meaningful method that resonated with your target audience. This leads to better conversions when compared to single-image ads.
Here are the steps to create an Instagram Carousel Ads campaign:
- Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account (https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/).
- Click on the “Create” button to start a new campaign.
- Choose your marketing objective, such as “Brand Awareness,” “Traffic,” or “Conversions.”
- Give your campaign a name and select the Instagram account that you want to use for the campaign.
- Set up your ad set by selecting your target audience, placements, budget, schedule, and optimization settings.
- Select “Carousel” as the ad format.
- Choose the images or videos you want to use for your ad. You can choose up to 10 images or videos for your carousel ad.
- Arrange the images or videos in the order you want them to appear in the carousel.
- Write your ad copy, including a headline and a description. Make sure your copy is clear and concise.
- Select a call-to-action button that encourages people to take action, such as “Learn More” or “Shop Now.”
- Preview your ad to make sure everything looks correct.
- Finally, submit your ad for review and wait for it to be approved.
By following these steps, you can create an Instagram Carousel Ads campaign that will help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals on Instagram. Showcase different features and benefits of products or services to your audience, tell a compelling story, and reach the potential audience.