How to Create Instagram Video Ads Campaign
The video ads campaign can be engaging as they share compelling story and lift the brand reputation. High-quality Instagram video ads that are relevant to the audience will bring better engagement in the store. Here are the steps to create an Instagram Video Ads campaign:
- Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager account (https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/).
- Click on the “Create” button to start a new campaign.
- Choose your marketing objective, such as “Brand Awareness,” “Traffic,” or “Conversions.”
- Give your campaign a name and select the Instagram account that you want to use for the campaign.
- Set up your ad set by selecting your target audience, placements, budget, schedule, and optimization settings.
- Select “Single Video” as the ad format.
- Choose the video you want to use for your ad. Make sure the video is high-quality and visually appealing.
- Write your ad copy, including a headline and a description. Make sure your copy is clear and concise.
- Select a call-to-action button that encourages people to take action, such as “Learn More” or “Shop Now.”
- Preview your ad to make sure everything looks correct.
- Finally, submit your ad for review and wait for it to be approved.
By following these steps, you can create an Instagram Video Ads campaign that will help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals on Instagram. Businesses can add visuals, motion, and sound to create a compelling narrative that represents their brand.