How to do Keywords Research on Google Adwords
Keyword research if not done right can be really daunting, but as most marketers say, shouldn’t you already know the keywords since you know so much about the market? Well, not quite so, Keywords keep changing as per their traffic and research ratio, so it’s important to research keywords in a certain way. Keyword research is finding terms people use to search for certain information. To perform keyword research on Google Ads, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com/home/
- Click on the “Tools & Settings” menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Under the “Planning” section, select “Keyword Planner“.
- Choose the “Discover new keywords” option and enter a phrase or website related to your business in the “Your product or service” field.
- Choose the location and language you want to target.
- Click on the “Get results” button to see a list of keywords related to your product or service.
- Use the filtering and sorting options to narrow down your keyword list based on factors such as search volume, competition, and relevance to your business.
- Once you have a list of relevant keywords, you can use them to create new ad campaigns or add them to existing campaigns.
You can always get tools for keyword research on search engines, but to begin with the above mentioned steps should be enough to know about the trendy keywords that can help you boost your ROI. Google Ads also offers a “Keyword Ideas” tool under the “Tools & Settings” menu that can provide additional keyword suggestions based on your business or website. Additionally, you can use third-party keyword research tools to supplement your Google Ads research.