How to live products on Google Merchant
Live products on Google Merchant will help to advertise in front of the target audience using demographics, interests, and other information. By listing your products on Google Merchant Center, you can gain a competitive advantage over other businesses that are not taking advantage of this platform. To make your products live on Google Merchant Center, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have created a product data feed and uploaded it to your Google Merchant Center account.
- Verify that your product data feed has been processed successfully and that there are no errors or warnings. You can check the status of your product data feed by going to “Products” > “Feeds” in your Merchant Center account.
- Set up your Google Ads account and link it to your Merchant Center account, as described in the previous answer
- Create a Shopping campaign in your Google Ads account and select the Merchant Center account you want to use.
- Create ad groups and set up your product groups based on the product attributes you want to use for targeting.
- Write compelling ad copy and add relevant images for your product listings.
- Set your bid and budget for your Shopping campaign.
- Submit your campaign for review. Google will check your ads to ensure they comply with their policies and guidelines.
- Once your campaign is approved, your ads will go live and your products will be eligible to appear in Google Shopping results.
Be sure to monitor the performance of your Shopping campaign and make adjustments as needed to optimize your results. The product presentation is somehow important for branding and brand image but focuses more on product features, suppliers, and other details that will bring better opportunities. This can help you stand out in a crowded marketplace and attract more customers to your business.