How to Share Google AdWords Access to Someone
Google Ads allow you to share the access of your ad account with an employee or a virtual assistant, if you assign one to your account. It allows the manager to create campaigns and manage your assets. Google Ad words also allow you to share limited access and information by adding someone to your Ad Account. To share Google Ads access with someone, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com/home/
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Access and security” from the dropdown menu.
- Under the “Access” tab, click on the blue “+” button to add a new user.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share access with.
- Choose the access level you want to give the user (such as “Standard” or “Read only“) and select the campaigns they will have access to.
- Click on the blue “Send” button to send an email invitation to the user.
- The user will receive an email invitation to access your Google Ads account. They will need to follow the instructions in the email to accept the invitation and set up their own Google Ads account. Once they have accepted the invitation, they will be able to access your account with the access level you specified.
Google Ads, when assigned to a Virtual Assistant can do wonders, It’ll help you bring your brand to the top of search results, and not only this, but you can select different objectives and advertise your brand on Google Ad words. It’s important to carefully consider the access level you give to users to ensure that they only have the access they need to perform their tasks. Be cautious when sharing access to your account and always remove access for users who no longer need it.