How to verify domain on Facebook Ad manager
Facebook introduced domain verification to keep your platform secure from spam and misinformation. After successful verification of your domain, you get access to additional features to boost the performance of your ad campaigns. To verify your domain on Facebook Ad Manager, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Business Manager account and click on the Business Settings tab.
- In the Business Settings menu, select the Brand Safety option.
- Click on the Domains tab, and then click the Add button.
- Enter the domain name that you want to verify and click the Add button.
- You’ll see a message asking you to verify ownership of the domain. You can do this using one of three methods:
- Adding an HTML file to your website
- Adding a DNS TXT record to your domain provider
- Adding a meta tag to the head section of your website’s homepage
- Choose the verification method that you prefer and follow the instructions provided by Facebook.
Once you’ve completed the verification process, your domain will be marked as verified in Facebook’s system, and you’ll be able to use it for your Facebook ad campaigns. Verifying the domain for Facebook Ad Manager will provide a seamless method to share assets with the right authorities.
Note: If you have trouble verifying your domain, you can try using the Facebook Business Help Center or contact Facebook support for assistance.